Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Think I Love You (So What am I so Afraid Of?)

No one ever told me it could be this good.

I love the way it makes me feel. The thrill of my heart pounding against my chest. The burst of energy I get when my lungs crave oxygen. The sweat dripping off my body.

I love it. I can’t believe I never did it before now. It’s always been something I said I hated, but secretly always wanted to try...something I’ve always been afraid of.

I’ve only just started. I might end up hating it...but I don’t think I will. I think I love it.

There are a lot of things I’ve done recently that I never thought I would do. I never thought I would come to enjoy exercise as much as I do. I never thought I would see the changes that I’ve been seeing in myself. I never thought that this could really be it. (Because I've said it too many times before.)

But I never dreamed in a million years that I would love this.

I love to run. Love it.

1 comment:

BEK said...

I went through a running stage, now I love Zumba! I will always love exercise- it keeps me able to do the other things I love (like wear clothes that aren't too tight! ).