Sunday, April 30, 2006

Close, buy Okay...

I haven't been updating, because I've been...busy. (Life, you know.)
My first goal deadline is tomorrow, and (unless there's a miracle...) I won't be reaching. I am, however, close enough for me, which is what counts. Also, I won't be attending a meeting until...Wednesday...maybe Tuesday...this week, so who knows...stranger things have happened.

As it stands, I've been attending Weight Watchers for 15 weeks. I have lost a total of 24 pounds, bringing me to a slender (for me for a while) 249.4 pounds. I officially weigh less than it says on my driver's license, which, for some reason, was very important to me--that I get below that number before I renew it some time in May. I'm not sure why it was so important, since I'll just fib on my new one, too.

I saw my doctor on Thursday, and she was very supportive and motivating. My oh, so condescending parents were here over the weekend, and they each said something to me privately about how I look.

I feel better.
I still don't see it, but I like that other people do.
I finally bought some new clothes.

I'm doing okay. :-)

No comments: