- Listen to alarm go off for an hour and a half.
- Hit the snooze button at least 8 times.
- Officially wake up 20 minutes before must leave for work.
- Decide to start exercising tomorrow morning.
- Work. Work. Work.
- Exercise/stretch discreetly at desk.
- Read articles, etcetera on weight loss and desk exercises.
- Eat a wonderfully healthy lunch to go with the 10 gallons of water already had.
- Need chocolate. Walk down three flights of stairs to buy M&M's.
- Walk up three flights of stairs.
- Recover from heart attack/slight stroke from walking up so many steps.
- Eat 5 M&M's. Save the rest for another day.
- Eat 5 more M&M's. Seal bag with paperclip and "hide" in desk drawer.
- Drink Water.
- Eat 5 more M&M's.
- Dump out bag of M&M's and eat them all. Will exercise extra hard tomorrow.
- Drive home.
- Talk self out of ordering pizza for dinner.
- Talk self out of ordering Chinese food for dinner.
- Talk self out of making chocolate cake and eating that for dinner.
- Make wonderfully healthy, well portioned, veggie-loaded dinner.
- Think about taking a walk.
- Decide not to walk...afterall, don't want to be worn out when exercising tomorrow morning.
- Climb into bed.
- Set alarm extra early so can get up and exercise.
- See above.
Seriously. Every day. And you wonder why I haven't updated since...forever ago.
Down 27.8 pounds after 25 weeks. Slowly but surely coming off.
No exercise yet. Once or twice a
I'm working on it.