Monday, January 09, 2006

Celebrating...

Week one is over as of tonight. I think I did pretty well. There were a few times when I was hungry, and at least once when I ate WAY more than I should have. The difference is that now I'm reaching for better snacks...making better choices. THAT'S what it's all about.

The kicker is, even though I said I would, I didn't exercise at all, save the dancing Saturday night, and the paper route Thursday and Friday. (The distribution guy left me a message today that I need to go back out and deliver another ad today or tomorrow...part of me went, "Man, again?" but the other part went, "Woohooo! Paid exercise!" THAT'S something new...)

And the pay off? I just came from my second WW meeting...I'm down 11.8 pounds.
I know it's the first week and all water and blah blah blah, but what inspiration to keep me going...of course, I'm celebrating tonight with half a pepperoni pizza.

No comments: