Monday, August 06, 2007

Feel the Burn

Oh. My. Goodness.

Who knew what 20 minutes of Pilates after a few weeks of inactivity could do to a girl. My arms hurt, my shoulders ache, my legs and buns are screaming, and I actually checked when I sneeze to see if I had, indeed, busted my gut open.

Hmm? Does that mean:

A: I got a good workout?
B: I'm WAY out of shape?
C: Both.

I vote C. And you?

I took a sneak peek at a new video I got...it's a 5 minute Abs workout. I know that before I can hope to see a hint of firmness, I have to get rid of the flab with some major cardio, but I thought I'd take a preview to see what it was like. After all, flat abs in a 5 minute workout sounds almost* too good to be true. (*But not all the way too good to be true, or I wouldn't have bought it.) Holy Lord. There's a ticker across the bottom...and here's me in my PJ's thinking, I'll just try the moves out, right? I was sweaty after about 30 seconds and I wasn't even trying! That's going to be one tough work out!

No comments: