Sunday, November 16, 2008

Compliments

I got my first weight loss compliment the other day. A friend that I work with patted herself under the chin and said, "You look thinner here." (Thanks, K, I love ya!)

I rolled my eyes and said, "Yeah, 4 pounds." But at least it's something, right?

During Turbo Kick on Wednesday, the instructor called me out in front of everyone.
"Hey," she said, "You kicking it twice this week?"
"Yeah," I said, breathlessly, as we were already well into the warm-up.
"You are?" she asked.
"Yeah, twice."
"This week?"
"Yeah, this week."
"Okay...you know that means you have to come again, right, because Saturday was LAST week!"

Ha, ha. Very funny, right? She got me. And I DID go twice. Two weeks in a row. Good for me.
(Probably won't go twice this week, though, I have to work on Saturday.)

No comments: