Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Finding Time



Damn. A whole week. (And a day.) I've been trying. Really, I have.

My editing job has kept me busy. Especially since I'm not so good at scheduling. It's another thing I'm working on.

I've been sick. Little Sister has been sick.

I'm trying to cram too much into my life...it's getting to be a lot.
Employee. Editor. Mom. Wife. Friend. Dieter. Writer. Exerciser.
I'm not willing to give anything up. So I'm just going to have to try harder.

I'm down 20.2 pounds. My dad is coming from Texas to visit on March 24th...I'd like to have lost 30 by then. Totally doable.

I slept through the night last night for the first time in a LONG time. And I have an appointment with my doctor on Thursday.

And I have NOT been wearing my pedometer. D'oh!

No comments: